Doing a software or system update on your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your BLU smart device. Also, recent BLU Vivo XL3 Plus Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent BLU devices, the BLU UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. BLU’s new UI update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the BLU Vivo XL3 Plus new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On BLU Vivo XL3 Plus
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest BLU software using your mobile or Wifi data on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus.
5. If a BLU software update is available on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your BLU smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
BLU Vivo XL3 Plus Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my BLU Vivo XL3 Plus software?
If your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus?
Once Beta is introduced On your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the BLU website, and then once the beta version is available, you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus?
If Android 11 is made available on your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( BLU UI 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating BLU Vivo XL3 Plus.
Also, read our other tutorials for BLU Vivo XL3 Plus here on our website.