Scanning QR Codes on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus device is easy and only takes a few simple steps. BLU offers various methods to scan a QR code.
Phone name: Vivo XL3 PlusNowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for displaying product-related information or for going to a website link. Let’s learn how to scan QR codes using your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus Device running various android versions such as Android Q, Android 10, 11, and Android 12.
How to scan QR codes on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus using the built-in camera appScanning a QR code on your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus using the built-in camera app is simple and easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the default camera application on your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus.
- Point the BLU camera at the QR code you want to scan.
- Hold the camera steady until it recognizes the QR code.
- Tap the notification that appears on your screen to open the link or complete the action associated with the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on BLU Vivo XL3 Plus
- Open your Notification panel on your Vivo XL3 Plus.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on the Done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning the QR code using your camera.
How to scan QR codes using third-party apps on BLU Vivo XL3 PlusIn addition to using the built-in camera app, there are many third-party applications that are available in Google Play Store for scanning QR codes on your BLU Vivo XL3 Plus. Go to this QR Scanner Play Store page to choose the app you like. Here are a few popular QR scanner apps.
- QR Code Reader: This app is simple and easy to use, and can quickly scan QR codes.
- Barcode Scanner: This Barcode scanner app not only scans QR codes but can also scan barcodes and other types of codes.
- QR & Barcode Scanner: This Scanner app can scan both QR codes and barcodes, and can also generate QR codes.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.