Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Coolpad 7260+ is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Coolpad smartphone.
Name: Coolpad 7260+
How To Take A Screenshot on Coolpad 7260+
- On your Coolpad 7260+ phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Button together on your Coolpad 7260+ at the same time and release it after 2 to 3 seconds. If your Coolpad device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at once to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Coolpad devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Coolpad 7260+.
Take A Screenshot on Coolpad 7260+ Using the Print Screen Button
- Go to the screen on your Coolpad 7260+ to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down from the top of your CoolPad notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” and then click on the Normal Screenshot option.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Coolpad screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on Coolpad 7260+?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on Coolpad 7260+, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button.
- Then click on the Long Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Coolpad 7260+.
Screen Capture a Regional Selected Area of Coolpad Screen
To capture a specific area of your Coolpad 7260+ screen, you can also choose the Regional Screenshots option. Then choose the area on the screen by tapping and dragging the screenshot section box.
Where are screenshots saved on Coolpad 7260+?
- Your Coolpad 7260+ screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or Coolpad Gallery App and tap the Library bar icon.
- Find the Coolpad Screenshot folder inside the library to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Coolpad 7260+
Coolpad 7260+ has a display, runs on and came with ,and Adreno 200 enhanced. It has 512 MB and a Battery: Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a Coolpad 7260+ screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for Coolpad 7260+.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.