Do you want to know how to use the Split Screen on Coolpad 8028? Split-screen multitasking can be very useful on larger screen mobiles which enables you to use two applications simultaneously side by side on your tablet or smartphone at the same time. For example, you can use WhatsApp on One Screen and use a browser in the other window to improve productivity. Let’s learn how to enable Split Screen multi-tasking on Coolpad 8028 in this tutorial.
Coolpad Cool UI based on Android 10 has a Split Screen / Multi Window feature built into it. We will learn how to activate or turn off this multi-window split feature on your Coolpad 8028.
How To Use Split Screen in Coolpad 8028
1. To run two apps together in one screen, access the Split Screen function on your Coolpad 8028 by clicking on the Recent Apps window by click on the Recent App button if you using Navigation buttons or by using the Swipe up and hold gesture if you are using Gesture navigation.
( Or you can use the MultiTask Quick Toggle from the notification panel, then choose the apps from the multitasking floating window )
2. Then scroll through the Recently Used Apps section on your Coolpad device and find the app you want to use on the top of the split-screen window.
3. Then press on hold on the app icon at the top of the App preview ( On newer models you can see the Split screen Multi Window Icon to click directly on). Then select the Multi Window option and select Next on the Multi window tips screen and select Done to continue.
4. Now you have to select the Mobile Application to run on the second screen from the list of Split Screen compatible Apps that will be shown to you.
5. After selecting your apps, you will be running two apps simultaneously on the Split Screen windows. You can use this either in the Landscape or Portrait window by turning your Coolpad device orientation.
6. To resize the Split screen windows, you have to click and drag the center line separating the two multi-window apps.
7. To deactivate the Coolpad Multi-Window view, tap on the Split screen line at the middle of the screen and then tap on “.” dot to end.
On older Coolpad devices the inbuilt multitasking split window option is not available. So we need to download a third-party Split Screen app.
Split Screen On Coolpad 8028 on Older Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Coolpad 8028 device.
2. Then search for “Split Screen Multitasking” on the search bar and hit go. Or Visit this List of SplitScreen Apps Google Play Store.
3. Now select any of the listed Dual Window Split Screen apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Split Screen app on your Coolpad 8028, Open it and click on the Split Screen button to start the multi-window experience. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Coolpad 8028
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when using split multitasking options on Coolpad 8028.