Doing a software or system update on your Coolpad Mega 5A is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Coolpad device. Also, recent Coolpad Mega 5A Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Coolpad devices, the Coolpad CoolUI 10 software runs better than the older UI versions. Coolpad’s CoolUI10 update will along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Coolpad Mega 5A new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Coolpad Mega 5A
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Coolpad Mega 5A, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Coolpadsoftware using your mobile or Wifi data on Coolpad Mega 5A as per the screenshot below.
5. If a Coolpad software update is available on Coolpad Mega 5A, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your Coolpad Mega 5A device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Coolpad phone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Coolpad Mega 5A makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Coolpad Mega 5A Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Coolpad Mega 5A software?
If your Coolpad Mega 5A device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on Coolpad Mega 5A?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Coolpad Mega 5A.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Coolpad Mega 5A?
On your Coolpad Mega 5A device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Coolpad website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Coolpad Mega 5A?
If Android 11 is made available on your Coolpad Mega 5A you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( Coolpad CoolUI 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Coolpad Mega 5A.
Also, read our other tutorials for Coolpad Mega 5A here on our website.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.