Is your Coolpad Note 3 Plus stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset or Master Reset (Erase All Data) on your Coolpad Note 3 Plus? You are reading the right article.
Name : Coolpad Note 3 Plus
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Coolpad Note 3 Plus using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Coolpad smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Coolpad Note 3 Plus.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Coolpad Note 3 Plus
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Coolpad Note 3 Plus before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Coolpad device is switched off , press and hold the Volume UP Key and Power button together for a short time. ( Do this when your Coolpad phone is stuck or when you forget your password)
- Leave them both when you see the Coolpad Recovery boot logo.
- If you see Android with No Command option. Quickly press the power button for a few seconds and tap and leave only the Volume up button at the same time.
- Now you will be in the CoolPad Android recovery Mode. Use the Volume buttons to choose the Wipe Data / Factory Reset option and press the Power / Lock button to confirm.
- Select the Yes button to confirm. Now your Coolpad smartphone will start the master reset process.
- Your Coolpad device will restart or select reboot once you have selected and completed the hard reset process.
- That’s it, your Coolpad Note 3 Plus will restart and the New Coolpad Initial Setup Screen will appear.
How To Factory Reset Coolpad Note 3 Plus using software
- If your Coolpad Note 3 Plus is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System>> Advanced>>Reset” option.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset settings.
- Then choose “Erase All Data / Factory Reset”.
- It will notify you that Everything on your phone will be completed erased so make sure you backup before doing this procedure.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Coolpad Note 3 Plus.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset procedure for Coolpad Note 3 Plus.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Coolpad Note 3 Plus.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.