Is your Coolpad Roar 5’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Coolpad Roar 5 without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Coolpad Roar 5 in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Coolpad Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: Coolpad Roar 5
Also read: Tutorials for Coolpad Roar 5
How To Soft Reset Coolpad Roar 5
- To soft reset Coolpad Roar 5, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your Coolpad smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Coolpad device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Coolpad smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Coolpad Roar 5 smartphone.
Also, read more Coolpad Roar 5 tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Coolpad Roar 5?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Coolpad Roar 5 device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Coolpad device for at least 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Down button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your Coolpad Roar 5 device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Coolpad device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Coolpad force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Coolpad Roar 5.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive or lagging Coolpad Roar 5. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Coolpad article on social media if you found it helpful.