Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Google Pixel 3a XL is easy. There are two methods to take a screenshot (a.k.a print screen) on your pixel device. Let’s learn how.
Name: Pixel 3a XL
How to take a screenshot on Google Pixel 3a XL
- Open the screen that you want to capture on your Pixel 3a XL.
- Method 1 is to press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for about 2 to 3 seconds and release it when you see the screen flash.
- Method 2 is to Press the Power button for a few seconds until you see the shutdown screen, here there will also be a screenshot option. Click on the screenshot option to take a screenshot on your Pixel 3a XL.
- Your pixel screenshot will be captured and you will see a screenshot notification at the top of the screen.
- Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot. Now you can share the images using the share button with your friends using WhatsApp, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Google Pixel 3a XL.
Where are screenshots saved Google Pixel 3a XL?
- The screenshot on Pixel 3a XL is saved on the screenshots folder on your Photos app.
- Open Photos app on your Pixel 3a XL and tap the Menu bar icon ( Three Lines at the top)
- Click on Devices Folder and Select Screenshot folder.
- Click on the screenshot you want to view and share.
About Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 3a XL has a 6.0″ display, runs on Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm) and came with Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10 ,and Adreno 615. It has 4GB RAM and a 3700mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully completed the Google Pixel 3a XL screenshot procedure. Leave your comments and share this tutorial.