Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your Honor 5c? You can install and play Fortnite on your Honor 5c device if it meets the minimum mobile requirements as listed below.
Honor 5c Fortnite Requirements
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your Honor 5c Specifications
- OS: Android 6.0, up to 7.0, EMUI 4.1
- GPU: Mali-T830MP2
- CPU: Kirin 650 (16 nm)
- Memory: 2GB RAM
There is no separate Honor 5c fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
How To Download Fortnite on Honor 5c
- To download and install Fortnite on your Honor 5c, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Fortnite for Android” option. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Honor 5c.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file downloaded.
- Then it will install the Epic Games launcher.
- Now Open The Epic launcher and Click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your Honor 5c device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on Honor 5c.
Also Read: Honor 5c tutorials.
Install & Play Fortnite on Honor 5c Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download Fortnite on your 5c device.
- On your Honor 5c, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for Fortnite Game on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite app will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your Honor 5c device is compatible to run Fortnite.
Honor 5c Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on Honor 5c?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your Honor 5c device using our Fortnite tutorial.
How do I download Fortnite on Honor 5c?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your Honor 5c device and install the game using the install button.
Can you play Fortnite on Honor 5c?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on Honor 5c if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. Honor 5c runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat), EMUI 4.1 and has 2GB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
Can you get free V-Bucks on Honor 5c?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on Honor 5c in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
How do I get V Bucks on my Honor 5c?
You can either buy V Bucks from the Fortnite app on your Honor 5c or you can complete some free challenges and level up on the free battle pass until you get some free V-Bucks on Fortnite Season 3.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your Honor 5c device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your Honor 5c device.
Do share the article on social media if it was helpful.
Also, read other 5c tutorials here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.