Is your Desire 320’s screen frozen and your touch screen is unresponsive? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your HTC Desire 320 without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the HTC Desire 320 in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your HTC Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: HTC Desire 320
Also read: Tutorials for HTC Desire 320
How To Soft Reset HTC Desire 320
- To soft reset HTC Desire 320, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- You will get feedback or vibration on your HTC smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your HTC mobile restarts and you will see the boot screen.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your HTC smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your HTC Desire 320 smartphone.
Also, read more HTC Desire 320 tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on HTC Desire 320?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Desire 320 device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your HTC device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Down button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your Desire 320 device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your HTC device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The HTC force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on HTC Desire 320.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive HTC Desire 320. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this HTC article on social media if you found it helpful.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.