Doing a software or system update on your HTC Flyer Wi-Fi is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your HTC smart device. Also, recent HTC Flyer Wi-Fi Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent HTC devices, the HTC UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. HTC’s new UI update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the HTC Flyer Wi-Fi new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On HTC Flyer Wi-Fi
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your HTC Flyer Wi-Fi, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest HTC software using your mobile or Wifi data on HTC Flyer Wi-Fi.
5. If an HTC software update is available on HTC Flyer Wi-Fi, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your HTC Flyer Wi-Fi device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your HTC smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your HTC Flyer Wi-Fi makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
HTC Flyer Wi-Fi Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my HTC Flyer Wi-Fi software?
If your HTC Flyer Wi-Fi device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on HTC Flyer Wi-Fi?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your HTC Flyer Wi-Fi.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on HTC Flyer Wi-Fi?
On your HTC Flyer Wi-Fi device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the HTC website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on HTC Flyer Wi-Fi?
If Android 11 is made available on your HTC Flyer Wi-Fi you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( HTC UI 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating HTC Flyer Wi-Fi.
Also, read our other tutorials for HTC Flyer Wi-Fi here on our website.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.