Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your HTC ThunderBolt 4G is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your HTC smartphone.
Name: HTC ThunderBolt 4G
How To Take A Screenshot on HTC ThunderBolt 4G
- On your HTC ThunderBolt 4G phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons on your ThunderBolt 4G simultaneously. If your HTC device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at once to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older HTC devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for HTC ThunderBolt 4G.
Screenshot on HTC ThunderBolt 4G Using the Print Screen Button
- Open the screen on your HTC ThunderBolt 4G that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your HTC notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your HTC screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your HTC Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on HTC ThunderBolt 4G?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on HTC ThunderBolt 4G, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Long Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your HTC ThunderBolt 4G.
Where are screenshots saved on HTC ThunderBolt 4G?
- Your HTC ThunderBolt 4G screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or HTC Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the HTC Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About HTC ThunderBolt 4G
HTC ThunderBolt 4G has a 4.3″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8655 Snapdragon S2 and came with Android 2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Sense UI 2 ,and Adreno 205. It has 768MB RAM and a 1400mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a HTC ThunderBolt 4G screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for HTC ThunderBolt 4G.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.