Is your HTC Touch 3G stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your HTC Touch 3G? You are in the right article.
Name : HTC Touch 3G
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of HTC Touch 3G using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your HTC smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for HTC Touch 3G.
How To Do A Hard Reset On HTC Touch 3G
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your HTC Touch 3G before doing a hard reset.
- When your HTC device is switched off, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button together for 3 to 5 seconds. If your phone has a home button then press Home Button + Volume down button if the above is not working.
- Leave them both when you see the HTC boot logo or the HTC reset menu.
- Use the Volume button to select the Factory reset option.
- Your HTC phone’s data and the cache will be wiped. Note that this operation cannot be restored. Now to Confirm the hard reset press the Power key.
- Your HTC phone will reboot and the hard reset process will be completed.
- That’s it, your Touch 3G will restart and the HTC Setup Screen will appear.
How To Factory Reset HTC Touch 3G using software
- If your HTC Touch 3G is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe Data Or Factory Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Data Reset option.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button and confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- That’s it, the factory reset on your HTC Touch 3G is completed.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this HTC Touch 3G tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for HTC Touch 3G.