IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone.
Note: If your HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone
- Open the Settings app on your HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone.
2. Check HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your HTC Phone dialer app on HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the HTC device IMEI number on your HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone device.
Also read other Tutorials for HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.