Is your HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone? You are in the right article.
Name : HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your HTC smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone.
How To Do A Hard Reset On HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone before doing a hard reset.
- When your HTC device is switched off, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button together for 3 to 5 seconds. If your phone has a home button then press Home Button + Volume down button if the above is not working.
- Leave them both when you see the HTC boot logo or the HTC reset menu.
- Use the Volume button to select the Factory reset option.
- Your HTC phone’s data and the cache will be wiped. Note that this operation cannot be restored. Now to Confirm the hard reset press the Power key.
- Your HTC phone will reboot and the hard reset process will be completed.
- That’s it, your Velocity 4G Vodafone will restart and the HTC Setup Screen will appear.
How To Factory Reset HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone using software
- If your HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe Data Or Factory Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Data Reset option.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button and confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- That’s it, the factory reset on your HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone is completed.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for HTC Velocity 4G Vodafone.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.