IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your HTC Wildfire. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on HTC Wildfire.
Note: If your HTC Wildfire device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on HTC Wildfire
- Open the Settings app on your HTC Wildfire.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of HTC Wildfire.
2. Check HTC Wildfire IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your HTC Phone dialer app on HTC Wildfire.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the HTC device IMEI number on your HTC Wildfire device.
Also read other Tutorials for HTC Wildfire here.