Is your Huawei Ascend G620s locked as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Huawei Ascend G620s? Or do you want to know how to restore factory default settings on your Huawei Ascend G620s?
Name : Huawei Ascend G620s
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G620s using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
Also, read tutorials for Huawei Ascend G620s.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Huawei Ascend G620s
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Huawei Ascend G620s before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Huawei device is switched off, press and hold both the Volume Up and Power keys together for 10 seconds.
- Release both keys when you see the Huawei boot logo.
- Now you will enter the Huawei EMUI Boot Screen.
- In this screen use the Volume buttons to navigate and choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option. And press the Power button to confirm.
- Then your Huawei device will display the “Confirm wipe off all user data”.
- Now use the Volume Up and Down keys again to choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and press the Power button to confirm.
- It will show a Verification required message and whether you know the password for Google account if you have already logged into the device before resetting.
- When you are ready, choose the Factory Reset option and confirm by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased and the hard reset will be done.
- Your Ascend G620s phone will restart automatically or you can choose the restart option.
How To Factory Reset Huawei Ascend G620s using software
- If your Huawei Ascend G620s is running On Android 8 and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Reset options”.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset option settings.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all data on your phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by clicking on “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Huawei Ascend G620s.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for Huawei Ascend G620s.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Huawei Ascend G620s.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.