Do you want to install and play Fortnite on Huawei Ascend P7? You can play Fortnite on your Huawei Ascend P7 smartphone if it meets the minimum mobile requirements as listed below.
Here is the minimum Fortnite for mobile requirements for Android devices.
- OS: Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, Kirin 64 bit, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your Huawei Ascend P7 phone has the following specifications.
- OS: Android 4.4.2, up to 5.1.1, EMUI 2.3
- GPU: Mali-450MP4
- CPU: Kirin 910T (28 nm)
- Memory: 2GB RAM
There is no separate Huawei Ascend P7 fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
Download & Install Fortnite on Huawei Ascend P7
- To download and install Fortnite on your Huawei Ascend P7, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Fortnite for Android” option. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Huawei Ascend P7.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file downloaded.
- Then it will install the Epic Games launcher.
- Now Open The Epic launcher and Click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your Huawei Ascend P7 device.
- Now click on the Fortnite app.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite game on Huawei Ascend P7.
Also Read: Huawei Ascend P7 tutorials here.
Download Fortnite on Huawei Ascend P7 Using Huawei App Gallery
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Huawei App Store or Huawei App Gallery for supported devices. Here is how you can download Fortnite on your Ascend P7 device.
- On your Ascend P7, make sure you have the Huawei Mobile Services Installed and Activated to use the Huawei App Gallery. You have to login as well.
- On your Huawei Ascend P7 device, open the Huawei App Gallery / App Store application.
- Now on the Huawei App Gallery search box, type in Fortnite game and tap the search icon.
- The Fortnite app or Epic Games will show up or if you are using a desktop you can go to this Huawei Fortnite Epic Games App link.
- Now click on the install button next to the Epic Games app to install it directly from the Huawei App Store.
- Now after the game is installed, you will be able to launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Huawei Ascend P7 device meets the minimum requirements to run Fortnite.
Huawei Ascend P7 Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Google Play Store Supported on Huawei Ascend P7?
Can I install Fortnite on Huawei Ascend P7?
How do I download Fortnite on my Ascend P7?
Can I play Fortnite on Huawei Ascend P7?
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your Huawei Ascend P7 smartphone.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your Huawei Ascend P7 smartphone.
Do share the article on social media if it was helpful.
Also, read other Ascend P7 tutorials here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.