Is your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 locked as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10? Or do you want to know how to restore factory default settings on your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10?
Name : Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
Also, read tutorials for Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Huawei device is switched off, press and hold both the Volume Up and Power keys together for 10 seconds.
- Release both keys when you see the Huawei boot logo.
- Now you will enter the Huawei EMUI Boot Screen.
- In this screen use the Volume buttons to navigate and choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option. And press the Power button to confirm.
- Then your Huawei device will display the “Confirm wipe off all user data”.
- Now use the Volume Up and Down keys again to choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and press the Power button to confirm.
- It will show a Verification required message and whether you know the password for Google account if you have already logged into the device before resetting.
- When you are ready, choose the Factory Reset option and confirm by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased and the hard reset will be done.
- Your MediaPad M3 Lite 10 phone will restart automatically or you can choose the restart option.
How To Factory Reset Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 using software
- If your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 is running On Android 8 and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Reset options”.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset option settings.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all data on your phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by clicking on “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10.