Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 is very helpful, when you want to save the screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking screenshots ( Print Screen ) on your Huawei devices.
1. Take a screenshot on MediaPad M3 Lite 8
- On your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8, locate the screen that you want to screen capture.
- Press and hold down both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Huawei device at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will see an animation and hear the screenshot sound letting you know that the screenshot has been taken.
- You will also see a floating screenshot on the bottom left for a few seconds ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ).
- Click on the floating screenshot image to View or Edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Huawei devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8.
2. Screenshot On Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 without Home Button
- Locate the screen on your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down to access the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Huawei screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Huawei screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8?
- In order to take a long screenshot or Scrolling screenshot on Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your MediaPad M3 Lite 8.
Where are screenshots saved on Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8?
- Your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 screenshots will be saved inside the Screenshots folder on the Huawei Gallery app.
- Open the Huawei Gallery app on your MediaPad M3 Lite 8 and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Open the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots already taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8
Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8 has a 8.0″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 (28 nm) and came with Android 7.0 (Nougat), EMUI 5.1 ,and Adreno 505. It has 3/4GB RAM and a 4800mAh battery.
That’s it, you have taken a screenshot on your Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8.
Also Read: Tutorials for Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 8.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.