Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Huawei nova 5i Pro is very helpful when you want to save your phone screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking screenshots ( Print Screen ) on your Huawei devices.
Name: Huawei nova 5i Pro
1. Take a screenshot on nova 5i Pro
- On your Huawei nova 5i Pro, locate the screen that you want to screen capture.
- Press and hold down both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Huawei device at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will see an animation and hear the screenshot sound letting you know that the screenshot has been taken.
- You will also see a floating screenshot on the bottom left for a few seconds ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ).
- Click on the floating screenshot image to View or Edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Huawei devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Huawei nova 5i Pro.
2. Screenshot On Huawei nova 5i Pro without Home Button
- Locate the screen on your Huawei nova 5i Pro to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down to access the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Huawei screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Huawei screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Huawei nova 5i Pro?
- In order to take a long screenshot or Scrolling screenshot on Huawei nova 5i Pro, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your nova 5i Pro.
Where are screenshots saved on Huawei nova 5i Pro?
- Your Huawei nova 5i Pro screenshots will be saved inside the Screenshots folder on the Huawei Gallery app.
- Open the Huawei Gallery app on your nova 5i Pro and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Open the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots already taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Huawei nova 5i Pro
Huawei nova 5i Pro has a 6.26″ display, runs on Kirin 810 (7 nm) and came with Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1 ,and Mali-G52 MP6. It has 6/8GB RAM and a 4000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have taken a screenshot on your Huawei nova 5i Pro.
Also Read: Tutorials for Huawei nova 5i Pro.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.