Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Huawei P smart Pro 2019 is very helpful when you want to save your phone screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking screenshots ( Print Screen ) on your Huawei devices.
Name: Huawei P smart Pro 2019
1. Take a screenshot on P smart Pro 2019
- On your Huawei P smart Pro 2019, locate the screen that you want to screen capture.
- Press and hold down both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Huawei device at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will see an animation and hear the screenshot sound letting you know that the screenshot has been taken.
- You will also see a floating screenshot on the bottom left for a few seconds ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ).
- Click on the floating screenshot image to View or Edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Huawei devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Huawei P smart Pro 2019.
2. Screenshot On Huawei P smart Pro 2019 without Home Button
- Locate the screen on your Huawei P smart Pro 2019 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down to access the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Huawei screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Huawei screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Huawei P smart Pro 2019?
- In order to take a long screenshot or Scrolling screenshot on Huawei P smart Pro 2019, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your P smart Pro 2019.
Where are screenshots saved on Huawei P smart Pro 2019?
- Your Huawei P smart Pro 2019 screenshots will be saved inside the Screenshots folder on the Huawei Gallery app.
- Open the Huawei Gallery app on your P smart Pro 2019 and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Open the Screenshot folder to see the screenshots already taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Huawei P smart Pro 2019
Huawei P smart Pro 2019 has a 6.59″ display, runs on Kirin 710F (12 nm) and came with Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.1 ,and Mali-G51 MP4. It has 6GB RAM and a 4000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have taken a screenshot on your Huawei P smart Pro 2019.
Also Read: Tutorials for Huawei P smart Pro 2019.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.