Is your Huawei Watch 2 2018 locked as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Huawei Watch 2 2018? Or do you want to know how to restore factory default settings on your Huawei Watch 2 2018?
Name : Huawei Watch 2 2018
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Huawei Watch 2 2018 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
Also, read tutorials for Huawei Watch 2 2018.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Huawei Watch 2 2018
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Huawei Watch 2 2018 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Huawei device is switched off, press and hold both the Volume Up and Power keys together for 10 seconds.
- Release both keys when you see the Huawei boot logo.
- Now you will enter the Huawei EMUI Boot Screen.
- In this screen use the Volume buttons to navigate and choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option. And press the Power button to confirm.
- Then your Huawei device will display the “Confirm wipe off all user data”.
- Now use the Volume Up and Down keys again to choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and press the Power button to confirm.
- It will show a Verification required message and whether you know the password for Google account if you have already logged into the device before resetting.
- When you are ready, choose the Factory Reset option and confirm by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased and the hard reset will be done.
- Your Watch 2 2018 phone will restart automatically or you can choose the restart option.
How To Factory Reset Huawei Watch 2 2018 using software
- If your Huawei Watch 2 2018 is running On Android 8 and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Reset options”.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset option settings.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all data on your phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by clicking on “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Huawei Watch 2 2018.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for Huawei Watch 2 2018.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Huawei Watch 2 2018.