Is your Huawei Y6p stuck at the login screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Huawei Y6p? Or do you want to know how to restore factory default settings on your Huawei Y6p?
Name : Huawei Y6p
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Huawei Y6p using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
Also, read tutorials for Huawei Y6p.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Huawei Y6p
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Huawei Y6p before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Huawei device is switched off, press and hold both the Volume Up and Power keys together for 10 seconds.
- Release both keys when you see the Huawei boot logo.
- Now you will enter the Huawei EMUI Boot Screen.
- In this screen use the Volume buttons to navigate and choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option. And press the Power button to confirm.
- Then your Huawei device will display the “Confirm wipe off all user data”.
- Now use the Volume Up and Down keys again to choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and press the Power button to confirm.
- It will show a Verification required message and whether you know the password for Google account if you have already logged into the device before resetting.
- When you are ready, choose the Factory Reset option and confirm by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased and the hard reset will be done.
- Your Y6p phone will restart automatically or you can choose the restart option.
How To Factory Reset Huawei Y6p using software
- If your Huawei Y6p is running On Android 8 and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Reset options”.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset option settings.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all data on your phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by clicking on “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Huawei Y6p.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for Huawei Y6p.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Huawei Y6p.