Is your Infinix Hot 8 stuck in an app and is frozen due to some bug? Then we can do a quick Soft Reset or Force Restart to make your Infinix Hot 8 usable again without erasing any data.
Name : Infinix Hot 8
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Soft Reset on Infinix Hot 8 using hardware buttons, when you are stuck in an app and when your touch screen is not working or when your Infinix phone hangs.
As modern smartphones don’t come with removable battery we need to use hardware keys to do a soft reset.
How To Soft Reset Infinix Hot 8
- First, Press and Hold the Power or Lock button for a few seconds, this will show the Shutdown or Reboot screen on your Infinix Hot 8 if your device OS is still functioning.
- Then select on Restart option to force reboot your Infinix Device.
- If there is no reboot screen, then continue holding down the power button for 10 seconds until your Hot 8 restarts automatically.
- Or if your Infinix Hot 8 device is switched off to do a soft reset without deleting any data, press the Power and Volume Down button together at the same time if Pressing only the power button is not working.
- Now your Infinix device will soft restart and your device will be usable again.
That’s it, you have completed the Infinix Hot 8 Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Leave your comments below and share this tutorial on social media.
Also, you would like to read our Infinix Hot 8 tutorials.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.