Is your Infinix Note 3 Pro stuck in an app and is frozen due to some bug? Then we can do a quick Soft Reset or Force Restart to make your Infinix Note 3 Pro usable again without erasing any data.
Name : Infinix Note 3 Pro
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Soft Reset on Infinix Note 3 Pro using hardware buttons, when you are stuck in an app and when your touch screen is not working or when your Infinix phone hangs.
As modern smartphones don’t come with removable battery we need to use hardware keys to do a soft reset.
How To Soft Reset Infinix Note 3 Pro
- First, Press and Hold the Power or Lock button for a few seconds, this will show the Shutdown or Reboot screen on your Infinix Note 3 Pro if your device OS is still functioning.
- Then select on Restart option to force reboot your Infinix Device.
- If there is no reboot screen, then continue holding down the power button for 10 seconds until your Note 3 Pro restarts automatically.
- Or if your Infinix Note 3 Pro device is switched off to do a soft reset without deleting any data, press the Power and Volume Down button together at the same time if Pressing only the power button is not working.
- Now your Infinix device will soft restart and your device will be usable again.
That’s it, you have completed the Infinix Note 3 Pro Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Leave your comments below and share this tutorial on social media.
Also, you would like to read our Infinix Note 3 Pro tutorials.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.