Is your Infinix S2 Pro stuck at the Lock screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Do you want to know how to factory reset your Infinix S2 Pro? Or do you want to know how to restore defaults on your Infinix S2 Pro? Let’s learn all of these.
Name : Infinix S2 Pro
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Infinix S2 Pro using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
How To Hard Reset Infinix S2 Pro
- First, you have to switch off your Infinix S2 Pro before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Infinix S2 Pro phone is switched off, press the Power button and Volume Up button at the same time and hold them together.
- When you see the Infinix Logo, let go of the Power button only and continue holding down the Volume Up button.
- You can release the Volume Up key when the android recovery mode screen appears.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll through the modes and select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and press the power button to confirm.
- It will show a message “Wipe All user Data. This cannot be undone”.
- When you are ready, choose the Yes option and confirm the selection by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased and you will get the Formatting User Data message.
- Your S2 Pro phone will restart after it’s done or you can choose the restart option.
How To Factory Reset Infinix S2 Pro using software
- If your Infinix S2 Pro is running On Android 8 and above go to Settings and scroll down and select the “Backup and Reset” option. Or search for Reset on the settings search bar.
- Then select Factory Data Reset. This will erase all data on your Infinix phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset / Factory Reset button.
- And confirm again by clicking on the Erase Everything button once you are ready.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your S2 Pro.
That’s it you have completed the Infinix S2 Pro Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Infinix S2 Pro.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.