Is your Intex aqua Air’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Intex aqua Air without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Intex aqua Air in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Intex Device. Let’s learn how.
Also read: Tutorials for Intex aqua Air
How To Soft Reset Intex aqua Air
- To soft reset Intex aqua Air, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your Intex smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Switch Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power Key until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Intex device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Intex smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Intex aqua Air smartphone.
Also, read more Intex aqua Air tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Intex aqua Air?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Intex aqua Air device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Intex device for at least 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds. If it doesn’t work then hold down Power together with the Volume Up button together to enter recovery mode and restart from there.
- Your Intex aqua Air device will vibrate and will start the soft restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Intex device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Intex aqua Air force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Intex aqua Air.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive or lagging Intex aqua Air. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Intex tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.