IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Intex Aqua Classic. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Intex Aqua Classic.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Intex Aqua Classic
- Open the Settings app on your Intex Aqua Classic.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Intex Aqua Classic.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
2. Check Intex Aqua Classic IMEI Serial Number With Dialer
- Open your Intex Phone dialer app on Intex Aqua Classic.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Intex Aqua Classic device.
Also read other Tutorials for Intex Aqua Classic here.