Doing a software or system update on your Intex aqua Star II HD is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Intex device. Also, recent Intex aqua Star II HD Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Intex devices, the Intex software runs better than the older UI versions. Intex’s update will along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Intex aqua Star II HD new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Intex aqua Star II HD
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Intex aqua Star II HD, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Intex software using your mobile or Wifi data on Intex aqua Star II HD as per the screenshot below.
5. If a Intex software update is available on Intex aqua Star II HD, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your Intex aqua Star II HD device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Intex phone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Intex aqua Star II HD makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Intex aqua Star II HD Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Intex aqua Star II HD software?
If your Intex aqua Star II HD device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on Intex aqua Star II HD?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Intex aqua Star II HD. Or Try downloading the software update firmware file from the Intex site support page here ( Search your specific device ) and download the update file.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Intex aqua Star II HD?
On your Intex aqua Star II HD device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Intex website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Intex aqua Star II HD?
If Android 11 is made available on your Intex aqua Star II HD you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( Intex Android OS 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Intex aqua Star II HD.
Also, read our other tutorials for Intex aqua Star II HD here on our website.