IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Intex aqua Star II. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Intex aqua Star II.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Intex aqua Star II
- Open the Settings app on your Intex aqua Star II.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Intex aqua Star II.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
2. Check Intex aqua Star II IMEI Serial Number With Dialer
- Open your Intex Phone dialer app on Intex aqua Star II.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Intex aqua Star II device.
Also read other Tutorials for Intex aqua Star II here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.