IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Intex cloud Flash. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Intex cloud Flash.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Intex cloud Flash
- Open the Settings app on your Intex cloud Flash.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Intex cloud Flash.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
2. Check Intex cloud Flash IMEI Serial Number With Dialer
- Open your Intex Phone dialer app on Intex cloud Flash.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Intex cloud Flash device.
Also read other Tutorials for Intex cloud Flash here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.