Is your Intex cloud M5 II’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Intex cloud M5 II without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Intex cloud M5 II in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Intex Device. Let’s learn how.
Also read: Tutorials for Intex cloud M5 II
How To Soft Reset Intex cloud M5 II
- To soft reset Intex cloud M5 II, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your Intex smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Switch Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power Key until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Intex device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Intex smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Intex cloud M5 II smartphone.
Also, read more Intex cloud M5 II tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Intex cloud M5 II?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Intex cloud M5 II device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Intex device for at least 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds. If it doesn’t work then hold down Power together with the Volume Up button together to enter recovery mode and restart from there.
- Your Intex cloud M5 II device will vibrate and will start the soft restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Intex device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Intex cloud M5 II force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Intex cloud M5 II.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive or lagging Intex cloud M5 II. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Intex tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.