Do you want to download, install, and play Fortnite on your Intex Cloud Swift? You can download and play Fortnite on your Intex smartphone if it meets the minimum Fortnite hardware and software requirements as listed below.
How to Download & Update to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 on Intex Cloud Swift
With the Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 4 being launched on August 27 you can easily download or update to the Fortnite Season 4 by using the following tutorial.
Intex Fortnite Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: Android Version 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Intex Cloud Swift Specifications
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: ARM Mali-T720 MP2 @600 MHz
- CPU: MediaTek MT6735 1.30 GHz
Number of cores: 4
There is no separate Intex Cloud Swift fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any FortniteforIntex.apk file from third-party sites which might affect your smartphone.
Download, Install & Play Fortnite on Intex Cloud Swift
- To install Fortnite on your Intex Cloud Swift, visit this URL on your mobile browser to go to the Offical Epic Games website.
- Click on the “Fortnite For Android” option and proceed by clicking on “Get it on Epic Games App” to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file to your Intex Cloud Swift.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download.
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- If you get an error when downloading or installing the Fortnite app, Go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps ( Or Search for it on your Settings app) and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file and it will install the Epic Games launcher on your Intex device.
- Once The Epic launcher is installed, Open it and click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your Intex device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, Click on the Fortnite app to start playing the Fortnite mobile game on Intex Cloud Swift.
Also Read: Intex Cloud Swift tutorials.
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download and install Fortnite on your Intex Cloud Swift device from Google App Store.
Install Fortnite on Intex Cloud Swift from Google Play Store
- On your Intex Cloud Swift, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite link on your browser to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for the Fortnite Game on the search bar and press Go.
- The Fortnite Game will be listed at the top, click on the install button to download and install it.
- You will see the installation Fortnite notification. After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your Intex Cloud Swift device is compatible to run Fortnite.
Intex Cloud Swift Frequently Asked Questions:
How Can I Install Fortnite on Intex Cloud Swift?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your Intex Cloud Swift device using our Fortnite tutorial.
Can you play Fortnite on Intex Cloud Swift?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on Intex Cloud Swift if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. Intex Cloud Swift runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and has 3 GB so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
How To Download Fortnite on Intex Cloud Swift?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your Intex Cloud Swift device and install the game using the install button.
How To Get Free V-Bucks on Intex Cloud Swift?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on Intex Cloud Swift in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
How To Download Fortnite Season 4 on Intex Cloud Swift?
If you already have Fornite Chapter 2 season 3, Season 3 won’t be available on play store or Apple App Store so you have to download the latest update from the Epic Games website on your Intex Cloud Swift in order to play Fortnite Season 4.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your Intex Cloud Swift device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your Intex Cloud Swift device.
Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful. You might like to read other Intex Cloud Swift tutorials here.