Doing a software or system update on your Intex cloud Swing is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Intex device. Also, recent Intex cloud Swing Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Intex devices, the Intex software runs better than the older UI versions. Intex’s update will along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Intex cloud Swing new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Intex cloud Swing
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Intex cloud Swing, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Intex software using your mobile or Wifi data on Intex cloud Swing as per the screenshot below.
5. If a Intex software update is available on Intex cloud Swing, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your Intex cloud Swing device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Intex phone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Intex cloud Swing makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Intex cloud Swing Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Intex cloud Swing software?
If your Intex cloud Swing device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on Intex cloud Swing?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Intex cloud Swing. Or Try downloading the software update firmware file from the Intex site support page here ( Search your specific device ) and download the update file.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Intex cloud Swing?
On your Intex cloud Swing device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Intex website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Intex cloud Swing?
If Android 11 is made available on your Intex cloud Swing you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( Intex Android OS 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Intex cloud Swing.
Also, read our other tutorials for Intex cloud Swing here on our website.