IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to get the IMEI number on Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8.
Note: If your Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8
- Open the Settings app on your Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8.
2. Check Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Lenovo Phone dialer app on Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Lenovo device IMEI number on your Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8 here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.