IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Lenovo P2. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to get the IMEI number on Lenovo P2.
Note: If your Lenovo P2 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Lenovo P2
- Open the Settings app on your Lenovo P2.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Lenovo P2.
2. Check Lenovo P2 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Lenovo Phone dialer app on Lenovo P2.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Lenovo device IMEI number on your Lenovo P2 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Lenovo P2 here.