Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Lenovo S5 Pro is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Lenovo smartphone or tablet.
Take Screenshot on S5 Pro
- On your Lenovo S5 Pro phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your S5 Pro together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Lenovo device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Lenovo devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Lenovo S5 Pro.
Screenshot on Lenovo S5 Pro Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Lenovo S5 Pro to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Lenovo screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Lenovo S5 Pro?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Lenovo S5 Pro, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your S5 Pro.
Where are screenshots saved on Lenovo S5 Pro?
- Your Lenovo S5 Pro screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Lenovo and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Lenovo S5 Pro Specifications
Lenovo S5 Pro has a 6.2″ display, runs on Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) and came with Android 8.1 (Oreo), ZUI 5 ,and Adreno 509. It has 6GB RAM and a 3500mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Lenovo S5 Pro.
Also Read: Tutorials for Lenovo S5 Pro.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.