Is your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30? You are in the right article.
Name : Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Lenovo smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30
- Charge your mobile to at least 10% to 25% before doing hard rest on your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30.
- Now when you are ready, press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously for a few seconds. If your phone has a home button then press Home Button + Volume Up button if the above is not working.
- Leave them both when you see the Lenovo boot logo or android bot fast boot screen.
- Now press the power button to enter the Recovery Mode Option if you see the Android bot logo.
- Now the device will enter Android Recovery Mode. Now use Volume buttons to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option and use the Power key to confirm.
- Your Lenovo phone’s data and the cache will be wiped. Note that this operation cannot be restored.
- You will see Wipe all User data message. Now to Confirm again use the Volume down button to navigate to the “Yes” option and confirm with the Power button.
- Your Lenovo phone will now show the “Wiping Data / Formatting Data” Message. After a few minutes, the hard reset or master reset process will be completed.
- That’s it, your Tab 2 A7-30 will then restart and the Lenovo Android Setup Screen will appear.
How To Do Factory Reset on Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 with Settings App
- If your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 is running On Android N, Android Oreo, and above go to the Settings, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe Data Or Factory Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Data Reset pr Factory Reset option.
- Then select the Factory Reset / Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button and confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- That’s it, the factory reset on your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 is completed.
Also, don’t forget to share your valuable comments below, and share this Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30.