Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Lenovo smartphone or tablet.
Take Screenshot on Tab 4 10 Plus
- On your Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Tab 4 10 Plus together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Lenovo device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Lenovo devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus.
Screenshot on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Lenovo screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Tab 4 10 Plus.
Where are screenshots saved on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus?
- Your Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Lenovo and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus Specifications
Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus has a 10.1″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) – Wi-Fi/LTE
Qualcomm APQ8053 – Wi-Fi only and came with Android 7.1 (Nougat) ,and Adreno 506. It has 3/4GB RAM and a 7000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus.
Also Read: Tutorials for Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.