Is your Tab3 7’s screen frozen and your touch screen is unresponsive? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Lenovo Tab3 7 without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot your Lenovo Tab3 7 when the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when the Android OS is not responding. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Lenovo Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: Lenovo Tab3 7
Also read: Tutorials for Lenovo Tab3 7
How To Soft Reset Lenovo Tab3 7
- To soft reset your Lenovo Tab3 7, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Lenovo mobile restarts and you will see the boot screen.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Lenovo smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Lenovo Tab3 7 smartphone.
Also, read more Lenovo Tab3 7 tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Lenovo Tab3 7?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Tab3 7 device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Lenovo device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- Your Tab3 7 device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Lenovo device’s screen restarts.
- The Lenovo force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Lenovo Tab3 7.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Lenovo Tab3 7. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Lenovo article on social media if you found it helpful.