Do you want to know how to use the Split Screen on Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite? Split-screen multitasking can be very useful on larger screen mobiles which enables you to use two applications simultaneously side by side on your tablet or smartphone at the same time. For example, you can use WhatsApp on One Screen and use a browser in the other window to improve productivity. Let’s learn how to enable Split Screen multi-tasking on Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite in this tutorial.
Lenovo’s recent Android-based UI version based on Android 9 and 10 has a Split Screen feature built into it. We will learn how to activate or turn off this multi-window split feature on your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite.
Use Split Screen Multitasking in Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite
1. To run two apps together in one screen access the Split Screen function on your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite, click on the Recent Apps window by click on the Recent App button if you using Navigation buttons or by using the Swipe up and hold gesture if you are using Gesture navigation.
2. Then scroll through the Recent Used Apps and find the app you want to use on the top of the split-screen window.
3. Then press on hold on the app icon at the top of the App preview. Then select the Multi Window option and select Next on the Multi window tips screen and select Done to continue.
4. Now you have to select the Mobile Application to run on the second screen from the list of Split Screen compatible Apps that will be shown to you.
5. After selecting your apps, you will be running two apps simultaneously on the Split Screen windows. You can use this either in the Landscape or Portrait window by turning your Lenovo device orientation.
6. To resize the Split screen apps you can click and drag the center line separating the two apps.
7. To deactivate the Lenovo Multi-Window / Split screen view, tap on the Split screen line at the middle of the screen and then tap on “.” dot to end.
On older Lenovo devices the inbuilt multitasking split window option is not available. So we need to download a third-party Split Screen app.
How To Split Screen On Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite Older Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite device.
2. Then search for “Split Screen Multitasking” on the search bar and hit go. Or Visit this List of SplitScreen Apps Google Play Store.
3. Now select any of the listed Dual Window Split Screen apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Split Screen app on your Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite, Open it and click on the Split Screen button to start the multi-window experience. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when using split multitasking options on Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite.