Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Lenovo Vibe X3 c78 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Lenovo smartphone or tablet.
Take Screenshot on Vibe X3 c78
- On your Lenovo Vibe X3 c78 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Vibe X3 c78 together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Lenovo device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Lenovo devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Lenovo Vibe X3 c78.
Screenshot on Lenovo Vibe X3 c78 Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Lenovo Vibe X3 c78 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Lenovo screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Lenovo Vibe X3 c78?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Lenovo Vibe X3 c78, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Vibe X3 c78.
Where are screenshots saved on Lenovo Vibe X3 c78?
- Your Lenovo Vibe X3 c78 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Lenovo and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Lenovo Vibe X3 c78 Specifications
Lenovo Vibe X3 c78 has a 5.5″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6753 (28 nm) and came with Android 5.1 (Lollipop) ,and Mali-T720MP3. It has 2GB RAM and a 3300mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Lenovo Vibe X3 c78.
Also Read: Tutorials for Lenovo Vibe X3 c78.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.