IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Lenovo ZUK Z2. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to get the IMEI number on Lenovo ZUK Z2.
Note: If your Lenovo ZUK Z2 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Lenovo ZUK Z2
- Open the Settings app on your Lenovo ZUK Z2.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Lenovo ZUK Z2.
2. Check Lenovo ZUK Z2 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Lenovo Phone dialer app on Lenovo ZUK Z2.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Lenovo device IMEI number on your Lenovo ZUK Z2 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Lenovo ZUK Z2 here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.