IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your F60. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG F60.
How to Check IMEI number on LG F60 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your F60.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of F60.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
F60 IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on F60.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG F60 device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG F60 here.