Scanning QR Codes on LG G Pad III 8.0 FHD smartphone is easy and only takes a few simple steps.
Phone name: G Pad III 8.0 FHDNowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your LG G Pad III 8.0 FHD Device running LGUI Android versions.
How to Use QR Code Scanner on LG G Pad III 8.0 FHD
- Open your Google Play Store App on your G Pad III 8.0 FHD.
- Search for QR Code scanner and find the QR Code and Barcode Scanner (no ads) app and install it or go to this link on your computer.
- Now open QR Scanner and barcode scanner app on your mobile.
- Click on Scan using Camera option and select Allow while using the app option to scan the QR code image. Click on open to open website link.
- Open the LG Stock Camera App on your G Pad III 8.0 FHD.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- In the Camera setting menu under the Intelligent features options, you will find the “Scan QR Codes” Option.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Scan QR Code on LG G Pad III 8.0 FHDAfter the QR Code Scanner option is enabled on LG G Pad III 8.0 FHD, Open the camera App and you can point your camera to a QR Code and the camera will display the Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on LG G Pad III 8.0 FHD
- Open your Notification panel on your G Pad III 8.0 FHD.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning QR code using your camera.