IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your G Vista. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG G Vista.
How to Check IMEI number on LG G Vista – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your G Vista.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of G Vista.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
G Vista IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on G Vista.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG G Vista device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG G Vista here.