IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your G2 Lite. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG G2 Lite.
How to Check IMEI number on LG G2 Lite – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your G2 Lite.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of G2 Lite.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
G2 Lite IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on G2 Lite.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG G2 Lite device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG G2 Lite here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.