IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your G4c. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG G4c.
How to Check IMEI number on LG G4c – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your G4c.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of G4c.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
G4c IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on G4c.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG G4c device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG G4c here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin