Is your LG K8 (2017)’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your LG K8 (2017) without deleting any data? You are in the right place.
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the K8 (2017) in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your LG Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: LG K8 (2017)
Also read: Tutorials for LG K8 (2017)
How To Soft Reset LG K8 (2017)
- To soft reset K8 (2017), Press and hold the Power / Sleep button for seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your LG device and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave both the buttons when your LG device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your LG without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your K8 (2017) device.
Also, read more LG K8 (2017) tutorials.
How To Force Restart LG K8 (2017)?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen LG K8 (2017) device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your LG device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Down button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your K8 (2017) device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your LG device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The LG force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on LG K8 (2017).
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive K8 (2017). Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this article on social media.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.